Saturday, October 9, 2010

Current hoop - Video



I have wanted to start experimenting with videoing my embroidering for a while. This is a small start. My memory card doesn't record as long as the manual said, so it cut me off mid sentence. The quality is also not very good. But, this is just a 'first test'. Let me know what you think. If people think I should contunue, I'll go out and buy a decent video recorder instead of just using my 'still' camera. If no one says anything I don't care, I'm going to continue this anyway.

4 comments:

  1. i loved your video. great to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very interested in listening to your explanation of the symbols in your work. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to know the symbolism in your work. It is good that you have uploaded this video that explains it and also it's great to hear your voice.

    Happiness for you!!!

    ReplyDelete